42 Things You Have to See From Nordstrom, Net-a-Porter, and Zara Right Now

July is admittedly kind of a weird month for shopping. It's hard to know whether we should be shopping for summer or fall. The internet is telling us to shop for vacation but it's also telling us to shop for "back to school". It's a lot but I'm here to help you navigate it all.

While our Senior Market Editor Nicole is out on maternity leave, I'm temporarily taking over for her and providing you with 42 excellent things to shop from a different trio of retailers each month. This month, we have Nordstrom, Net-a-Porter, and Zara. Between the three of these, there are tons of late summer, early fall, and year-round basics to choose from, some of which are even on sale (because 'tis the season). I dutifully narrowed down the thousands of options to only the most worthy of your money. Scroll to shop my 14 favorite items right now from each site. 

Have you heard the rumors about Open Edit shoes being amazing? Now you have.
I can't get over how pretty this is.
$9 sunglasses are something I can get behind.
I never get tired of this color.
Of course the perfect straight-leg jeans are hiding at Nordstrom.
This makes me want to book a trip to Miami.
These will get you through the rest of summer.
Perfection, in slip dress form.
I love a cute (but still simple) sports bra.
When the Barbiecore trend meets Gucci, beautiful things happen.
I love how simple this denim dress is.
You know this bag by now, but I can't get over this version with the little pins!
Another winner from Reformation.
My Hokas are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned.
Stunning.
Sophisticated cargo pants really do exist.
People go crazy over these Skims maxi dresses.
I suggest ordering this now—it'll be sold out before fall arrives.
This is far too cute to just wear to bed. Shop the matching pajama top ($168).
These combine two of the season's biggest shoe trends: gladiators and thong sandals.
If I were taking a vacation to Italy, I'd promptly order this dress.
I know what I'll be lounging in for the rest of summer.
This is the most adorable tennis dress I've ever seen.
A Burberry jacket that's timeless but also just really cool.
No boring tank tops here.
This is my kind of basic.
If only all shoes were this squishy.
Someone alert the costume designer of the Barbie movie.
It's just as pretty from the front.
These look designer but the price is far from it.
Make the summer-to-fall jump with the help of this.
This is on its way to selling out—trust me.
If you're tired of super short cut-offs, order these.
I don't usually love bodysuits, but I'm obsessed with this one.
It comes in orange too.
Skorts make the micro-miniskirt trend so much easier to do.
If you want a break for all of the trendy heels out there, order these.
It's giving '90s with a sparkly 2000s twist.
These look both expensive and comfortable.
July and August are the time to wear dresses like this.
Cassie in Euphoria came to mind when I saw these.
These are matching pants but it would also look chic with black pants or a skirt.

Next up, shop the 32 best new arrivals of the week.

Opening images: @isabellecoheen@emilisindlev@monihk



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post