I'm Already Eyeing These 30 Nordstrom Items for Fall

If you know me, you know how much I love summer, and while we have a few more weeks to hold on to, I’ve faced the facts and come to terms with the return of fall. While, of course, I’m a little bummed to see summer go, I’ll admit I’m ready to wear a great pair of jeans with a sweater and boots.

Fall is exciting for so many reasons. Football is back, New York Fashion Week starts off fashion month, many people are headed back to school or work after enjoying some time off, and it’s time to show off your best fall fashion. This upcoming season, I am all about neutrals, great boots, leather pieces, and knits that I can style multiple ways. As a self-proclaimed shopaholic, I have already been filling up my cart with fall favorites to make sure I have killer looks all season long. Of course, the first retailer I go to when adding to my closet is Nordstrom, one of my favorite one-stop shops for everything I need from shoes to jeans to coats to knits. 

Keep scrolling to see the 30 fall fashion items I’ve got my eye on.

I love a good tank-top bodysuit for fall. You can layer it with a cardigan or duster, and it's great with denim or trousers.
A slim ribbed cardigan is a no-brainer for fall. 
For those of us who love a good platform. 
Nothing says fall like a good suede moto jacket. 
While I do love a good low-rise moment, for fall, I'm back to high-waisted denim. 
I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of wedge boots this season. 
My new favorite pair of jeans. 
I'm so into this jacket for fall. 
We all know fall is shacket season. 
I'll be wearing these all fall long. 
It's almost blazer season. 
I love that clogs are back trending for fall. 
These are high on my list for new fall shoes. 
The softest tank ever. 
I'm so into this denim two-piece moment. It's a great summer-to-fall transition look. I'd style it with knee-high boots. 
This cardigan makes me want to sit around a fire with a cider. 
The perfect $20 layering tank. 
Style with a leather jacket and jeans. 
Style with loafers and trousers. 
Bomber jackets are definitely coming back for fall. 
A crew-neck tee is a basic you can count on for any season. 
I wear a black turtleneck as soon as the weather allows. I just think they're so sleek. 
I just got these, and I can't wait till it's cool enough for me to wear them. 
Been dreaming about these Prada loafers. 
I love a good pair of Paige jeans. 
I'm so into this bomber jacket. 
The perfect jeans for showing off a pair of great shoes. 
I'd style this cardigan with cargo pants or jeans. 
Move over, skinny jeans. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post