I Always Wear Loungewear While Traveling—28 Items I Think Are Comfy and Chic

Over the years I’ve been on my fair share of planes. While it’s taken a while to nail down my airport routine, I’ve at least been able to figure out exactly what I’m wearing while traveling on an airplane. I'm of the belief that ALL airport outfits must be of the utmost comfort. As a fashion editor who loves throwing together a look and jet-setting abroad, I love to find the balance between comfy wear-all-day looks and chic, sophisticated vibes.

I’ve dug thought the vast online retail options across the web to identify some solid loungewear pieces that’ll please any fashion lover’s heart. Ahead shop comfortable loungewear pieces in soft creamy colors that will make getting dressed for the airport super seamless.

The internet famous Lululemon scuba will not disappoint. 
We love the subtle camo print. 
There were so many color options with this Gap sweatshirt. 
Pair with the black sweatshirt for a sleek look. 
The boxy cut is everything. 
Always say yes to roomy pants. 
Wide leg everything please. 
Yummy pistachio green. 
A proper splash of color. 
Zippered hoodie lovers to the front. 
The Corduroy texture must feel very pleasing. 
These corduroy pieces are nice enough for a cute date night on the town. 
Large checks for the win. 
Getting the joggers too is a must. 
The high collar looks so refined. 
Chocolatey brown is such a cozy color. 
French words always look so chic on clothing. 
A pretty use of embroidery. 
A cardigan with a hood is so unique. 
Bring on the winter knits. 
These look expensive while being insanely affordable. 
Make it a sleek set.
The sleeve gathering details look super luxe. 
An essential wardrobe item. 
Olive green is a spicy neutral. 
The button details are the perfect touch. 
For those that love a slight crop. 

Next, Prediction: Everyone Is Going to Dress Like 2010s Off-Duty Models This Year



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post