I Have $100 to Spend at J.Crew's Secret Sale—29 Items That Are Fully Worth It

The good thing about stalking every retailer on the daily as a part of my job is that I get to let you all in on the secret sales I spot because trust me, they happen more than you realize. Today, I noticed that J.Crew is offering 30% off your purchase when you use the code REFRESH at checkout. Since I know how much you are all loving J.Crew right now, I dug through way too many pages to find the best items that are eligible for the sale and shopped them out for you below. 

Some of my favorite things to buy at J.Crew are quality basics and timeless pieces which is exactly what I shared with you here. To make this roundup even more enticing, I only included items that are under $100 so you won't have to feel too guilty adding any of the pieces below to your cart on a whim. With that, enjoy scrolling through the best of the best at J.Crew's secret sale. 

It doesn't get much more classic than this.
Everyone needs a black pair of ballet flats in their life. 
Fashion girls are obsessed with chunky silver earrings at the moment thanks to the success of the Bottega Veneta drop earrings. 
It's giving Meredith Blake. 
I am convinced you can never have too many white shirts. 
Pencil skirts look so 2023 when paired with a structured menswear-inspired coat and metallic accessories. 
Pair cute socks with ballet flats, loafers, and slingbacks to take simple shoes to the next level. 
Trust me, everyone will be complimenting this color. 
There is nothing I love more than a structural necklace with a simple white tee.
Do yourself a favor and copy this entire outfit. 
Paired with the thick hair bow, this sweater looks irresistible. 
J.Crew's classic chino pants are a classic for a reason. Plus, the array of colorways is unmatched. 
Clutch those pearls, girls. 
These colors are everything. 
This plain white tee is quality, so getting it at a discount is like shopping gold. 
These will go with everything. 
Timeless denim to pair with all the cute new tops you're going to buy.
Grab these before they sell out! 
This contrast collar look is only going to increase in popularity thanks to the recent Prada menswear show. 
White sweaters are so chic.
Channel your inner preppy vibes. 
I am a sucker for striped pajama sets. 
Just do yourself a favor and stock up on as many J.Crew basics as possible during this sale. 
Navy stripes are the moment. 
The perfect necklace for layering or literally never taking off.
The ultimate layering tank.
So cozy and so warm. Plus, cashmere for under $100? Yes, please. 
Admit it, you love workout dresses but you don't actually workout in them. 
These are way too pretty to pass up. 

Next: 30 Trendy Nordstrom Buys Fashion People Are Freaking Over in 2023



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post