I'm an Expert on Going-Out Clothes, and I Love These 30 Nordstrom Sale Items

If there is one thing that I am an expert in, it is clothes for a night out or a party. I’m a libra, so naturally, I’m a social butterfly. It’s very rare I RSVP “not attending” to a party, a dinner, or an event. To me, any invite is an opportunity for me to bust out a killer outfit, and I’m not the type to pass on a fashion opportunity. There isn’t some special science to getting great going-out pieces. What you want to do is find clothes that not only make you feel sexy, confident, and powerful but also excite you and are fun.

After all, the whole point of going out is to have a good time. You may as well look like it. This doesn't mean you have to go full-on party clothes with sequins, short hemlines, and loud pieces (even though if you take a look at my Instagram, it's overwhelmingly apparent that I love all three of those things). You also don’t have to break the bank. Right now, Nordstrom is having its winter sale, and I had to do a deep dive through the sale to find the best of the best when it comes to going-out clothes. On my deep dive, I was looking for shoes to dance the night away in, fun party dresses, jeans that are chic enough to be dressed up for nighttime, and tops that I’m sure are going to be crowd pleasers.

Keep scrolling to see what party pieces from the sale I currently have in my cart.

I always gravitate toward a corset top for a night out. 
I'd style these with a corset. 
Strappy heels like these are a must-have in your party wardrobes. 
I love that these sandals have a bit of a platform. 
I can't get over how adorable this top is. 
Party sandals. 
These have been on my wish list forever, and now they're on sale. Score. 
Major heart eyes for this trucker jacket. 
I love that these don't have too high of a heel. 
This top would be so great with a black miniskirt and heeled boots. 
Nothing says party like sparkly purple mules. 
Such a fun party dress.
Did someone say sequins? 
This would be great for a date night or happy hour with friends. 
Major heart eyes for these pointed-toe pumps. 
I'm loving velvet lately. 
I'd wear this with knee-high boots in New York. 
I love a platform heel, and these are so cute. 
I mean, come on. These scream party.
The perfect jacket for a night out. 
You'll see me in shoes like this all spring. 
I'd pair this dress with pumps and sheer tights.
This dress is perfect for a dinner date or dinner party. 
Did someone say Barbiecore? 
I'd style these boots with a miniskirt and bodysuit for happy hour. 
Tall black boots are must-haves. 
Almost the textbook definition of a party bag. 
I have these, and they are more comfortable than you think. 
You can never go wrong with a body-con dress for a night out. 
These are great for a wedding. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post