This French Brand Has Been Enamored By Parisians For A Decade—18 Finds I Love

People always want to know where French people shop and the list is endless from luxury brands to affordable retailers, they shop their way around the Champs de Elysees and don’t miss a stop along the way. But there’s one brand in particular that truly speaks to them because of its Paris roots and that is Sézane.

Sézane is fairly new to Americans but Parisians have been loving the brand for a decade and after a scroll through their site, I can see why. There isn’t an item on the menu that will go out of style within the next few years. Their pieces are simply timeless. If you’re looking to build out a capsule wardrobe it’s the perfect site to mix and match items with. Seeing how much French women truly love the brand makes me want to get shopping. Below, find the 18 pieces that are now on my wishlist.

My jaw-dropped when I saw these earrings. They're a must-have.
This blouse is heavenly.
While we're on the topic of dreamy pieces, I have to show you guys this sweater.
If you're on the hunt for printed dresses, Sezane is the perfect destination for you to explore.
A shoulder bag that will go with every outfit.
It's a cardi-party.
I got so many compliments when I wore this.
I'm in love with this as a matching set.
I never get bored of French girl stripes.
The perfect pants for you to wear if you're after the Canadian tuxedo.
There's just something about this shade of blue.
How fun is this color combo?
Wide-leg pants for days.
The cloud-like pattern has caught my eye.
I have a feeling this sweater will sell out fast.
If you love wearing denim on denim as much as I do, you need to see this.
We love a good button-up shirt.
If you want to be comfortable but look polished, these trousers are for you.
French women are loving the collarless coat trend.
A good pair of wide leg pants never fails.
A set that I'll be dreaming about forever.
Just the right amount of sheer.
Denim maxi skirts are one of the few trends that are French girl approved.
While Parisians tends to scoff at Americans for wearing sneakers, they don't mind an elevated style like these.
Stripes for days.
There's just something about the color pink.
To be paired with your highest of heels.
You can't go wrong with the basics.
A good blazer never gets old.
The color green is everything.

Up Next: I Just Moved From NYC to Paris—5 Things I Dropped From My Wardrobe Instantly



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post