35 Anti-Trend Summer J.Crew Finds I Am Screaming About to Everyone

J.Crew is currently all I can think about. After just a few scrolls through the site's new arrivals, I have decided this low-key luxe aesthetic that J.Crew is championing is my new summer personality. I am officially telling everyone I know about the assortment at hand because it is just too good. Instead of buying into tons of trends, I am trying to buy quality basics that I can wear on repeat all season long.

It's easy to get lost in the myriad of great items at J.Crew right now, which is why I spent hours scrolling so you don't have to. Here, I have shopped out 35 of the best basics at J.Crew, from swimsuits to tank tops, that will have you feeling elevated, chic, and super comfortable. I can guarantee that whatever you buy from this grouping will be something you'll want to wear every single day this summer. 

It doesn't get chicer than this T-shirt. 
Black bikinis are the backbone of any strong summer wardrobe. 
Copy this entire outfit on your next vacation. 
If you're going to wear thong sandals, make sure they are these. 
Get this in every color. 
Linen pants are oddly a trend TikTok is beyond in love with right now. 
I own this bag and get so many compliments on it. 
This is the J.Crew shirt we can't stop talking about. 
You'll wear this swimsuit for years to come. 
I'm in love with this skirt. 
The It summer sandals. 
Dress this up or down with ease.
I have a feeling these are about to be the best trousers ever. 
You can't beat a classic white tank.
The ultimate beach hat. 
Apparently, a chocolate-brown linen shirt is what your summer wardrobe is missing. 
Is it even summer if you don't carry a basket bag? 
Stripes are a timeless summer staple. 
This black raffia clutch is the ideal summer accessory for late summer nights. 
This dress is super versatile. 
It's giving low-key luxe.  Shop the matching 1989 High-Leg Tipped Bikini Bottom ($65).
The kind of sandals you'll wear every day. 
Pair this with loose white jeans and low kitten heels for an easy and chic look. 
Every tropical vacation needs this cover-up. 
Here are said jeans. 
This is so timeless. 
A square neckline makes everything look more expensive. 
Wedges are having a major comeback this season, and I am very on board. 
Layer this over your swimsuit for an easy, elevated beach or pool look. 
Everyone needs a great pair of denim shorts. 
Loving this two-tone look. 
Something about pointelle pieces always makes me smile. 
Not sure I will ever recover from how cute this set is. 
The wear-with-everything sunglasses you are missing. 
This muscle tee has the perfect fit. 

Next: 32 Trendy Nordstrom Finds That Are Shockingly Under $100



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post