All I Do During the Holidays Is Shop Online—29 Cozy Things I Have My Eye on RN

It’s that awkward time of year when I don’t have much to do but stare at a screen, so here I am, staring at my screen while I rave to you about what I’ve found while shopping for the holidays. While the buzz ahead of the holiday season ushers in its festive charm, the days that follow offer up a stillness that I use to my advantage, filling my time with some of the best online shopping I’ll do all year.

It’s always a surprise to me how many sales will sneak up on us during this time period, so I decided to round up my best finds whether on sale or worth a bit of a splurge to shop for the upcoming winter ahead. Cozy comfort is my top priority, so if that’s your vibe too, you’ll want to see the below 29 items that I’m shopping.

Because wearing The Row is on my vision board.
This time of year, Uggs are a must.
This sweater is so cute on its own or with a ribbed tank underneath it.
Like walking on a cloud.
Leopard print is on its way back.
The pants every cool person owns right now.
This is the kind of jacket that will have people asking where you got it from.
The ballet flats we can't shut up about.
Everyone's talking about the Margaux bag for a reason.
I'm obsessed with this vibe for après-ski.
A column skirt that's as flattering as it is comfortable.
Adding gold jewelry to any casual outfit takes it to the next level.
I am wild about this logo sweatshirt.
A collarless blazer is an absolute must.
Is this not perfection?
Denim that works double time.
I'm so here for these pants.
One of the only sweaters you need this winter.
This crew-neck is a layering essential.
I'm so here for this knit.
These pants are a best seller for good reason.
It's the pop of color for me.
If you need more jeans, try this pair.
I'd wear this top underneath everything.
A beanie worth talking about.
It's the buttons for me.
I dream of owning a Moncler coat one day.
This sweater says it all.
My sweatpants of choice.


from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post