If someone were to take a peek into my wardrobe, they'd find that one brand features more than most. Bringing together classic designs, trending details and quality fabrics, Reformation has long been one of my most frequented stores, whether that's in person or online. From the new in arrivals to the enduring core pieces, over the years the brand has done a lot of heavy lifting in curating my elegant capsule wardrobe. Recently, I've been counting down to the arrival of the summer sale, knowing from experience that it will be packed full of enduring pieces that I can instantly add into my summer rotations, or store away for a few weeks until autumn arrives. Finally, the Reformation sale is here, and 9 of my most relied-upon capsule wardrobe heroes are discounted right now.

As a shopping editor, I spend a lot of time trying on pieces in person. I like to get a feel for the fabrics, an idea of the fit, and over the past few years have spent a lot of my time in the Reformation changing rooms. Whilst the brand is known for the beautiful dresses consistently spotted throughout the summer months and at every wedding we attend, Reformation excels in every single category. Trust me, I've tried it all.

Heading into autumn, jeans are about to return as our most worn staple, and two of Reformation's best-selling styles are on sale right now. The Cary is a relaxed wide-leg style for those who prefer a looser fit, whilst the Cynthia is a classic straight-leg cut which returns every single season simply because they're just so good. Whilst it may not be time for our heavy knits right now, Reformation's cashmere collection is a best-selling category every single autumn and winter, with signature styles selling out every time the temperatures drop. Now, the most iconic styles, the Clara and the Jadey, are on sale. Trust me, your cold-weather wardrobe will thank you for these cosy cashmere additions.
Alongside these are sleek skirts, iconic dresses and notably the Bethany ballet flats, primed to ensure the shift out of sandals is as polished and comfortable as possible. As the best Reformation sales buys tend to move fast, scroll on to shop the 9 capsule wardrobe heroes worth shopping in the Reformation summer sale, and shop more sale buys that have caught my eye.
Shop the Best Reformation Sale Buys
1. Clara Cashmere Crew Cardigan

I just know this shade will be a key feature of my autumn wardrobe.
2. Cary High Rise Slouchy Wide Leg Jeans
3. Dusk Knit Top
4. Balia Linen Dress

If you're still building your summer dress collection, the Balia linen dress is a personal favourite of mine.
5. Jadey Cashmere Oversized V-Neck Sweater

Cashmere season is on the horizon, and I'm building my collection up whilst the sale is on.
6. Cynthia High Rise Straight Jeans
7. Eli Oversized Linen Shirt

This timeless shirt will become part of your core collection in no time.
8. Carolina Silk Skirt

Sleek, refined and ready to take even the simplest T-shirt to all new heights.
9. Bethany Ballet Flat

The Bethany flats are loved by fashion people and celebrities. Add to your autumn shoe lineup now.
Shop More Reformation Sale Buys We Adore

I wear my black pair on repeat in the cooler months. Now I can't stop thinking about this red version.

Meet the nice top to make your jeans look that much more polished.

Another great pair of jeans, courtesy of Reformation.
from Latest from Who What Wear










