The Only 12 Beauty Products You Need to Shop This Summer, According to Our Experts

I could count on one hand the number of people I'd take beauty recommendations from. As someone who has worked in the industry for many years, I've learnt to become sceptical of any viral trend, brand or product, and prefer to test things out myself before giving my opinion. However, at Who What Wear UK, we have the most in-the-know network of contributing editors, and honestly? Anything they recommend goes to the top of my must-try list.

With summer in full swing and my beauty routine in need of a refresh, I wanted to find out which products our editors-in-residence swear by for the warmer weather, from SPF to multi-use makeup and holiday perfumes that transport you with just one spritz. It's not often you get to peek inside the makeup bags of some of your favourite brand founders and creators, so it's safe to say I was pretty excited about writing this piece.

I reached out to some of the biggest voices shaping today's beauty industry and asked them to share their ride-or-die summer beauty products for 2026. Below, you'll find a curated edit of summer beauty buys that look just as exquisite as they are efficacious. I highly recommend you keep scrolling, but be warned: you might find yourself wanting to add every single thing to your basket…

The Best Summer Beauty Products of 2026, Recommended by Experts

Victoria Magrath, Makeup Brand Founder and Content Creator

A collage of Victoria Magrath and products from Byfrow, Jo Malone London and Cle de Peau

(Image credit: @victoria, Byfrow, Jo Malone London, Cle de Peau)

Founder of byfrow Beauty, Victoria Magrath is no stranger to what makes a sought-after beauty product. Having worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, from Dyson to Medik8 and Armani Beauty, I trust her implicitly for makeup, skincare, haircare and fragrance recommendations. It should come as no surprise that her summer beauty favourites have already made their way into my makeup bag.

1. Clé De Peau Beauté UV Protective Cream SPF50

2. byfrow Hue Glazing Balm SPF50

3. Jo Malone London Sea Salt and Bergamot Fragrance

Sharmadean Reid, Entrepreneur and Author

A [picture of Sharmadean Reid alongside products from Rollr, CeraVe and Biore

(Image credit: @sharmadeanreid, Rollr, CeraVe, Biore)

When Sharmadean Reid MBE recommends a beauty product, I listen. Author, innovator, entrepreneur and founder of the ultimate bathing brand 39BC, her summer beauty recommendations focus on taking it slow. "I’ve spent the last few weeks getting ready for Jamaica, which, if you know me, mostly means editing my packing list, Reid says. "I’m an unapologetic hand-luggage-only traveller. I love the challenge of seeing how little I can take and somehow still have everything I need.

"The only reason I’m checking a suitcase this year is that it’s full of books. I’ve been building a reading list for the research behind our next 39BC collection, and apparently anthropology books weigh more than bikinis. When you’re travelling with so little, every product has to earn its place. Everything I pack has been thoroughly road-tested and has a very specific job to do."

Apart from her go-to Eadem lip balm (which we are all patiently waiting to make its way to the UK), these are the three summer beauty products Reid can't live without.

1. Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence Sunscreen SPF50

2. CeraVe Invisible Hydrating Sunscreen SPF50

3. Rollr Vetiver on Green Aventurine Gemstone Deodorant

Harriet Westmoreland, Celebrity Manicurist and Nail Brand Founder

A picture of Harriet Westmoreland next to products from Chanel, Acqua di Parma and Anua

(Image credit: @harrietwestmoreland, Chanel, Acqua di Parma, Anua)

If you've found yourself admiring your favourite celeb's manicure this summer, chances are, Harriet Westmoreland created it. I often look to the top celebrity manicurist (and founder of Westmoreland Cosmetics) for beauty inspiration, and who can blame me? One look at Westmoreland's Instagram feed and you'll soon learn that her summer beauty must-haves are the chicest around.

This season, when she's not busy painting the hands of the rich and famous, you'll find her poolside, reading Finding Grace by Loretta Rothschild, her current non-beauty summer essential.

1. Acqua di Parma Buongiorno Al Bacio

2. Chanel Éclat Premier Bright Milky Essence

3. Anua PDRN Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Capsule Mist

Jane McFarland, Editor-in-Chief, Who What Wear UK

A picture of Jane McFarland next to products from Mecca Cosmetica, Westman Atelier and L'Oréal

(Image credit: @jane_mcfarland, Mecca Cosmetica, Westman Atelier, L'Oréal)

Of course, I had to ask Who What Wear UK editor-in-chief, Jane McFarland, for her summer beauty must-haves. In true Who What Wear style, these products look as if they're straight out of a summer beauty shoot. But don't take their packaging alone as proof; the formulas are just as effective.

1. Westman Atelier Sun Tone Bronzing Crème

2. Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF50+ Matte Sun Serum

3. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Faux Brow Tint Pen



from Latest from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post