There are certain items that are just worth the extra splurge—a good wool coat, comfortable heels and of course, knitwear. But as someone with high-end taste on a typically very high-street budget, I have to admit that I’m extremely picky about the higher-priced jumpers and cardigans I choose to invest in. So often, I come across knits that sit well above the £200 price mark; yet, the quality is just not up to my standards. That was until recently, when I discovered my favourite European influencers wearing one particular brand that’s elegant, timeless and well worth the investment.
Enter Lisa Yang’s knitwear.

Founded in 2014 by Lisa Yang and Samuel Stenberg, this Stockholm-based brand focuses on using 100% cashmere for all its knitwear. The weight, texture and movement of the fabric are carefully considered in each jumper and cardigan, allowing the brand to create a wide range of knitted techniques. Each piece is made with fine craftspersonship and finished to an unmatched quality. Available in neutral hues and silhouettes, this minimalist collection strikes the balance between looking elevated and feeling timeless and versatile, fitting seamlessly into the wardrobes of pared-back and bold dressers alike.

Not to mention that sustainability is at the forefront of the brand, with cashmere sourced from a specific herding community in Inner Mongolia and production controlled by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which only adds further value to each knit.

With prices starting in excess of £300, I’m well aware that Lisa Yang’s jumper and cardigan selection is an investment. However, the commitment to natural materials, classic colourways and silhouettes and the ability to stand the test of time in a capsule wardrobe make them worth the extra splurge, in my opinion.
So if you too have been on the hunt for polished jumpers and cardigans to add to your seasonal capsule, keep scrolling to shop the best Lisa Yang knitwear for autumn 2026 (and beyond).
Shop the Best Lisa Yang Knitwear

Wear with tailored trousers and loafers for the office, and then a slip skirt and kitten heels for a dinner date.
from Latest from Who What Wear
















