30 Chic Pieces That Make You Look Like You Just Walked Off the Set of Succession

The phrase "quiet luxury" has been on the lips of fashion people everywhere, and if you ask me, it is this year's top aesthetic so far. It's all about chic minimalism, great tailoring, neutral tones, and understated luxury pieces. It's all about looking rich while avoiding loud logos, obnoxious silhouettes, and statement pieces. If you've seen the show Succession, you know that the show's costume designer, Michelle Matland, is an absolute master of quiet luxury. The show is about an über-wealthy New York City family, and Matland has a particularly impressive eye when it comes to billionaire style.

As a fan of the show and a fashion person, I have always clocked the personal styling of each of the characters in each episode, so for me, the costume design has almost become a character in itself. There are certain brands that are so quiet luxury they are practically listed under the definition of the term. The Row, Bottega Veneta, Khaite, Vince, and Brunello Cucinelli are the first that come to mind. When I think about the show's characters, Naomi Pierce and Siobhan Roy jump out at me as two quiet-luxury icons, and I find myself always looking up what they were wearing after each episode. My super fandom for the show has led me to want to give this chic aesthetic a try for myself, and after hours of hunting for the perfect quiet-luxury pieces, I found 30 that I think are absolute perfection. 

Keep scrolling to see the quiet-luxury pieces I'm loving that give off major Succession vibes.

 A logoless baseball cap is a Roy family staple. 
 This Vince silk blouse screams Shiv to me. 
If you're going for a quiet-luxury look
These give major Naomi Pierce vibes. And only $69? I need them. 
 Shiv definitely has this bodysuit in every color. 
Style with a baseball cap and people might confuse you with Logan Roy. 
Flats are having such a moment right now, and this is definitely a quiet-luxury style.
Classic pants that you can wear from work to the weekend.
These simple The Row sandals are textbook quiet luxury—simple, understated, yet so luxe.
 If there's one thing Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen know about, it's elevated basics. 
I'll be wearing button-downs like this to the office all summer long. 
 We can't have a conversation about quiet luxury without talking about Brunello Cucinelli. I have a feeling all of the Roy family members have quite the collection. 
I'm drooling over this Ref top. 
Bottega Veneta's vibe is all about quiet luxury. I'm obsessed with this crossbody.
When it comes to brands that truly understand quiet luxury, Khaite is definitely one of them. This simple white dress is just oozing with it. 
I have a feeling Naomi Pierce has these in her summer footwear collection. 
 Style with white jeans and a white top. 
A satin slip dress is exactly what I would wear on a summer day in NYC. 
These simple sandals are chef's kiss. I love the price point too. 
The spring trench coat of my dreams. 
A good pair of loafers is a must. 
There is something so elevated about this top. I also love that it's under $50. 
When it comes to an old money vibe, gold over silver. 
I'd style this shirt with white jeans, a simple belt, gold earrings, and The Row shoes.
When it comes to denim, Rag & Bone never misses. 
Style this blazer with the matching trousers and the Skims bodysuit above if you're going for a Shiv Roy vibe. 
 A little wrist candy never hurt. 
A good black tee is a must-have basic and layering piece. 
 Okay, I'm drooling over this Tory Burch leather bag. 
The type of pants you'd see everywhere in the Hamptons. 

Next, Sorry and You're Welcome—99 Under-$99 Finds I Just Had to Share for Spring



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post