30 Zara, H&M, and Mango Styles That Are So Classy

There’s something satisfying about the elevated look, styles, and intricate details associated with designer clothing. However, only wearing luxury clothing items is quite unrealistic for most of us including myself. As a lifelong fashion person, I’ve developed the ability to dress in clothing that looks just as sophisticated as a luxury designer while minimizing the impact on my wallet. Yes, I know it’s hard to believe but retailers like Zara, H&M, and Mango regularly stock gorgeous classy-looking clothing at incredibly affordable price points.

We all know the proof is in the pudding, so I’ve curated a collection of clothing from these retailers that scream designer, and I’ve included them below. From embroidery detailing, beautiful pleats, and voluminous silhouettes there are plenty of expensive-looking pieces ahead. Keep scrolling to uncover luxurious looks for less.

Wear with the matching skirt for a whole look. 
Pair with this skirt for a complete outfit. 
I'm loving how the cardigan and matching skirt look together. 
Throw on the blazer for a beautiful summer-weight suit. 

Next, 27 Chic Shoes and Accessories From Nordstrom That Will Enhance Any Spring Outfit



from Who What Wear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post